SPEED OF LIGHT are siblings from Santa Monica, California. Inspired by everything from 70s Punk to Desert Rock, this power trio (17, 15 and 14) plays hard-hitting garage rock with a healthy side of punk. With Cameron's 70s-style guitar riffs, Tyler's thundering drums, and Riley's banshee howl, this LA. band has rocked the SoCal area and beyond with their original sound, carving their own path with no apologies, no looking back, and nothing but open road ahead.
In addition to being the house band for Echo Park's popular "Bands In A Barbershop," they've had a monthly residency at The Redwood Bar in downtown Los Angeles since 2018, and have played at Nevada's Alienstock festival outside of Area 51, as well as performed for the Wonderama TV show in New York City.
- "The punk music they create is inspired by the legendary bands of the past, but these teenagers are taking us with them into the future" - California Rocker
- "The sky is truly the limit for this trio." - Blurred Culture
- "They are still underage yet play this trashy, furious, loud rock ‘n’ roll channeling the sweaty side of Detroit." - Rock NYC
- “L.A.’s best young rock band” - Reckless Magazine
- "The band’s dirty, riff-filled rock meets grunge meets desert rock sound is absolutely filthy as hell." - GigRadar